We've been contacted by designers and illustrators more times than we can count, asking if they can get involved, if we ever hire out design help, etc etc. We live in a State with a lot of creative people!
This month, MichiganAwesome wants your help to create a line of Limited Edition shirts! As you probably know, MichiganAwesome offers over 30 designs in celebration of our hometown Michigan love. We want to invite you, Michigan’s-Most-Awesome Designers and Illustrators, to take what we've already done and do something unique with it!
Here’s how this works:
- Pick your favorite design that we offer at www.MichiganAwesome.org.
- Incorporate the entire “phrase/slogan,” and if you wish, the Michigan outline that we use, into your new interpretation of that specific MichiganAwesome shirt. You can make it look however you would like.
- Please limit your design to 3 colors or less. Please keep your design within dimensions 9” wide and 12” tall.
- Please also pick out your favorite color of the AmericanApparel 50/25/25 shirts to use for your shirt. You can view the 8 available colors here -> http://store.americanapparel.net/tr401.html
- Submit your new design to Info@MichiganAwesome.org.
We will pick our favorite designs by Monday, May 28th. If we pick your design, we’ll ask for your Vector artwork. Ai files (outlined) are fine too.
If we pick your shirt, here’s what you get:
- 3 complimentary shirts featuring your design.
- 50% off at our online store for your next order.
- Your name, a brief bio of you, and a link to your website or Facebook Page directly from the product page for your shirt at www.MichiganAwesome.org
- Tons of “shout outs” from our Facebook Page and Twitter feed including links to your personal Facebook Page and/or website.
These shirts will be a Limited Edition and will be available Summer 2012.
Questions? We’ll do our best to answer them at Info@MichiganAwesome.org
*Please note that all content and designs found at www.MichiganAwesome.org are the intellectual property Michigan Awesome LLC. Michigan Awesome LLC grants your permission to use our intellectual property for the sole purpose of this “contest.” Upon submission of your artwork, you grant your express consent for MichiganAwesome to sell shirts featuring your submitted artwork. All entries submitted, including any selected for use or sale, become the property of Michigan Awesome LLC and shall be deemed works made for hire under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. Section 101. If any such work is not deemed to be a work made for hire, then you agree to assign and assign to Michigan Awesome LLC all rights in your submitted entries. Michigan Awesome LLC shall have the right to use such entries for any purpose in any medium or locale worldwide at its sole discretion, with no further compensation or approval.